A proven winner in trial, Aaron J. Reed advocates for his clients with outstanding results and top-level customer service. Aaron dedicates 100% of his practice to defending people that cannot defend themselves and has done so even before becoming a licensed attorney. Criminal defense has always been his passion, and his clients are best served because of it.
Aaron has had numerous outright jury trial acquittals (not guilty on all charges) in major felony cases, including sexual assault, kidnapping, sale or transportation of narcotic drugs and felony possession of narcotic drugs.
Aaron also is unique in how he approaches customer service. Aaron will respond to client inquiries within minutes if he can, and will return phone calls, text messages, emails and other messages after hours and on the weekends, which is rare for most attorneys. Aaron will even handle consultations and phone calls on holidays. He prides himself on not only being a great trial attorney, but also a great communicator.
Aaron offers a free 30-minute consultation for all potential clients, regardless of the charges they face. All phone calls will be answered directly by Aaron, and not a staff member who is not a licensed attorney. Call today for your free consultation.
- SuperLawyers Magazine – Rising Star (2019-2023)
- National Trial Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40 (2019, 2020 and 2023)
- Avvo Client’s Choice Award (2017-2022)
- State Bar of Arizona - Membership No. 033120
Member Since: 2016
- U.S. District Court – District of Arizona
Member Since: 2019
- U.S. 9th Circuit Court of 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Arizona Summit Law School - J.D. - 2015
Honors: Cum Laude; Dean's List (3x); Pro Bono Achievement Award
- University of Nevada-Las Vegas - B.S. - 2012
Activities: Member of UNLV Football Team (WR/TE); Academic All-Mountain West (2x); Dean's List (2x)
Get in Touch
- 1 Free Consultation
- 2 In Emergencies Available 24/7
- 3 Decades of Experience